1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years?
Probably in excess of 12
2. Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
I don’t think I will be around in 10 years, but if so, the same number
3. It’s Friday evening and you’re planning your weekend. What’s on your agenda?
Spending time with the Ol’ Curmudgeon; grooming Emmy, if it’s an “event weekend,” spending some quality time with my Bodacious Babes. Maybe a visit with children and grandchildren.
4. What was the most recent movie to scare you or give you the creeps?
I don’t like watching scary or creepy movies. Can’t deal with that kind of adrenaline “rush.” So, it’s been over 40 years!
5. Finally, the new cast and movie of Star Trek are out. Excited or indifferent?
Looking forward to it coming out on DVD or Blue Wave. We don’t go to theaters – cost and difficult sitting in those seats.
6. Do you have any nervous habits?
I used to bite my fingernails, but now I pick my cuticles. Awful, I know, but there it is!
7. Do you swear in general?
Sadly, I sometimes do. I wouldn’t say it is “in general,” however. I do say S— and C— a good bit, though.
8. Do you swear on your blog?
I don’t remember doing that.
9. Does it bother you when you read a post with curse words?
Actually, it does. That’s one of the reasons I try not to use them myself.